zAgile’s Chat:Bridge Connector for integrating Salesforce and Slack comes with a rich set of capabilities for bidirectional exchange between the two applications.
- Post and reply to messages and attachments from the Chatter Feed of a Salesforce object to a Slack private or public Channel or User. Chat:Bridge provides Quick Actions and Lightning Component for messaging to Slack.
- Post and reply to messages and attachments from Slack Channels to Chatter Feeds associated with specific Salesforce Objects.
- Search and retrieve Salesforce Objects from Slack Channels
- Update Salesforce objects from Slack Channels
- Link a Salesforce Object with a Slack Channel for easy exchange of messages
- Create Salesforce Objects from Slack Channels
- Search and retrieve Salesforce Reports from Slack Channels
- Associate Salesforce Profiles for Slack Users to manage access to Salesforce Resources from Slack