- Atlassian has ended sales of new Jira Server licenses on February 2, 2021 - https://www.atlassian.com/blog/announcements/journey-to-cloud
- Atlassian plans to end support for Jira Server on February 2, 2024.
- Only Jira 8.x is currently supported. Jira 7.x reached its EOL on November 28, 2020.
- For details on Jira Server Long Term Support releases (LTS) - https://confluence.atlassian.com/enterprise/long-term-support-releases-948227420.html
Understanding Your Options
For zAgileConnect customers currently using Jira Server, there are three options for moving forward:
Stay with Jira Server
Upgrade your Jira to a supported Jira 8.x version, preferably Jira Server LTS release. zAgileConnect Add-on for Jira Server supports Jira 8.1 or higher.
Download and Install compatible Add-on for Jira Server corresponding to the version of the zAgileConnect Salesforce Package that you are using. Please refer to the compatibility matrix here: Installing zAgileConnect add-on for Jira Server
Note that Jira 8.x is supported for zAgileConnect Salesforce Package 1.8.x and later.
Migrate to Jira Cloud
- zAgileConnect supports migration of existing Salesforce-Jira relationships when migrating from Jira Server to Jira Cloud.
Because zAgileConnect maintains Salesforce-Jira relationships in both applications, migration from Jira Server to Cloud will require steps for migrating existing relationships to Jira Cloud.
- For steps for migrating zAgileConnect data from Jira Server to Jira Cloud, please refer to: Migrating zAgileConnect from JIRA On-Premise to JIRA Cloud
Upgrade to Jira Data Center
zAgileConnect will retain all existing configuration and data when migrating from Jira Server to Jira Data Center.
Upgrade your Jira Data Center to a supported Jira 8.x version (zAgileConnect Datacenter supports Jira 8.1). Please refer to the compatibility matrix here: Installing zAgileConnect add-on for Jira Data Center
Please note: zAgileConnect is priced based upon seat licensing in Salesforce. Support for Jira Data Center requires a second license for the zAgileConnect add-on. Please contact sales@zAgile.com to purchase a license from zAgile for zAgileConnect for Data Center.
Download and Install the compatible zAgileConnect Add-on for Jira Datacenter (available directly from zAgile).
- For more information on zAgileConnect for Jira Data Center, please refer to Integrating Salesforce with JIRA Data Center