Release Date: June 2, 2021
- Jira Post Function for automating creation of Salesforce objects from Jira via Salesforce Global Actions (available for Jira Server and Jira Data Center; required Jira add-on upgrade to version 1.13.3-8.x)
- Search Lightning Web Component supports pop out/pop in UI
- “View Setup & Configuration” permission is no longer needed to view Related Jira Issues Visualforce page
- "Too many query rows Error" in 'Users directly logged in to Jira' page
- On Case page load, focus automatically shifted to Link Issue entry field in Related Jira Issues Visualforce page
Release Date: April 19, 2021
- Create Salesforce Objects from Jira using Salesforce Global Actions (only available for Jira Server and Jira Data Center in this version).
- Salesforce users can authenticate to Jira using their own Jira accounts from Related Jira Issues Visualforce page in Salesforce Classic.
- Suggest Issues in Salesforce implemented as Jira’s Search (removed word stemming).
- New Create and Edit Issue Lightning Web Component with support for sending local attachment when creating an Issue.
- Support for Email Salesforce Files in Case Email attachments in Jira.
- Support for configuring a second Jira URL for on-prem Jira (Server and Data Center) for authentication and navigation links from Salesforce.
- Removed the need for “View Setup and Configuration” permission for non standard salesforce profiles to view Related Jira Issues page.
- Improved error handling in mapping configuration when a configured Salesforce field was deleted.
- Link and Unlink Issues from Salesforce now uses Jira Integration user account for Jira Cloud to allow linking of Jira Service Management Issues.
- Fix for misleading error messages for required fields in Jira Server and Datacenter 8.x on Create Issue from Salesforce (Unexpected response from JIRA (204)).
- Fix for Groups picker returning only 20 entries in Jira Cloud Link/Unlink configuration pages.
- Fix for Salesforce Instance URL disappearing in Salesforce Authentication page after reinstalling zAgileConnect Jira Server and Datacenter Add-on.
Release Date: February 28, 2021
- Lightning Web Component for Jira Search
- Lightning Web Component for Jira Activity
- Lightning Web Component for Related Jira
- Link / Unlink Salesforce with Issues from Jira
- Salesforce users can optionally use their Jira accounts to perform actions in Jira from Salesforce.
- Field-level refresh from Salesforce to Jira for fields mapped between Salesforce and Jira Issues
- Refresh SF relationships in Jira (Jira Server and Jira Data Center)
- SF properties in Agile sprint board (Jira Server and Jira Data Center only)
- Search Salesforce properties using Jira JQL
- Permission sets for zAgileConnect Users, Admins and Integration Account