Jira Server and Jira Data Center add-on only update (1.14.8-8)
Release Date: September 14, 2023
- Fix a problem that prevents downloading Salesforce attachments in Jira bigger than the Jira file size limit.
Release Date: August 7, 2023
- Improved error handling for Jira connection timeout exceptions.
- "Send comment to Jira" and "Edit Issues" actions from Salesforce should default to Jira Integration User account only when the "Use Integration User" custom permission is granted.
- Fix a problem with Search Lightning web component for Jira Product Discovery fields in search results.
- Fix for errors when trying to enable encryption for Name fields (Account, Contact, etc.).
Jira Server and Jira Data Center add-on only update (1.14.7-8)
Release Date: May 4, 2023
- Truncate comments > 4K chars sent to Salesforce
- Remove usage of Jira Application Properties to improve performance
- Fixed wrong timezone for Datetime fields in Salesforce properties panel
Release Date: March 8, 2023
- Support for Integration of Salesforce Customer Service Objects (Incident / Problem) with Jira Issues
Release Date: December 12, 2022
- Support for Salesforce Release Update: "Legacy API Versions 21.0 Through 30.0 Are Being Retired"
Please upgrade the Salesforce package to v1.14.6 or Higher before Salesforce Summer '23 release to avoid breaking zAgileConnect functionality related to sending attachments between Salesforce and Jira.
Release Date: September 22, 2022
- Jira Projects drop-down in Create Issue from Salesforce was not filtered by Create Issue Jira permission.
For Jira Server and Data Center, this package version requires compatible Jira Add-on version >= 1.14.4-8. You can find the latest Jira Add-on for 1.14.x here Installing Jira Add-on
Release Date: August 11, 2022
- Support for Jira 9.x, requires upgrade of the corresponding Jira Add-on (v1.14.3-8.x or higher)
- Improved formatting of new line chars in text area fields for Case Details Popup
Improved permission validation on zAgileConnect Backup download
Fix for Jira Data Synchronization not working in Jira 8.5.x and previous versions.
*Jira Server and Jira Data Center add-on only update (1.14.1-8)
Release Date: April 13, 2022
- Support for capturing projectKey, Component, Fix Version and Affects Version rename.
- Support for manual sync with Salesforce by Project.
- Support for Salesforce fields and Salesforce Links custom field types in Confluence Jira macro.
- Performance improvements for faster Issue View rendering when Advanced Fields is enabled.
- Automatic backup removed from Sync operation.
- Support for mapping user fields to Case fields on Case creation from Jira (based on email matching).
- Added an alias to ZIssue object for sfquery() JQL function (for example: key in sfquery("zissue.zsfjira__Status__c='To do' AND case.Status='New'") to retrieve Issues with status 'To do' related to Cases with status 'New').
Fix for Atlassian's Authentication bypass in Seraph - CVE-2022-0540
- Fixed a problem with zAgileConnect customfields configuration that may prevent Search results to be displayed.
- Create Jira comment is slow when Advanced Fields is enabled and many Cases are linked to the Jira Issue.
- Advanced Fields configuration is removed after saving Salesforce Object configuration.
- Fixed a problem with global action names and IDs with special characters on Case creation from Jira.
- Some Admin pages were showing 'Leave site' alert when user try to go to a different page.
- Fixed a problem when downloading files without extension.
- Other minor fixes and security improvements.
Release Date: January 26, 2022
- Fixed formatting of number fields in Salesforce views.
- Case to Issue field mapping for select and multi-select fields on Issue creation from Salesforce.
- CSV Import fails if the CSV file has not printable characters.
- Jira multi-select fields mapped to ZIssue not working as a result of Salesforce API version upgrade in v1.14.0.
- Time Tracking mapped fields not populated when creating Issue from zAgileConnect Apex API or Process builder.
Release Date: September 20, 2021
Features & Enhancements:
- Support for integration between multiple Salesforce instances with a single Jira Cloud instance.
- Custom Permissions for the following:
- Restrict access to Jira Issues transitions from Salesforce.
- Allow login to Jira from Salesforce using individual user account.
- Allow login to Jira from Salesforce using Integration user account.
- Hide “Edit Issues” button in Related Jira Issues Lightning Web Component.
- Support for "Issue Linking" during Issue Create and Edit actions using respective Lightning Web Components.
- Post Comment to Jira Issue from Related Jira Issues Lightning Web Component.
- Upgraded API version of package components to v50 and greater.
"Refresh Salesforce Properties in Jira" does not support multiple Salesforce objects integrated with Jira Issue.