Release Date: August 11, 2022
- Support for Jira 9.x, requires upgrade of the corresponding Jira Add-on (v1.14.3-8.x or higher)
- Improved formatting of new line chars in text area fields for Case Details Popup
Improved permission validation on zAgileConnect Backup download
Fix for Jira Data Synchronization not working in Jira 8.5.x and previous versions.
*Jira Server and Jira Data Center add-on only update (1.14.1-8)
Release Date: April 13, 2022
- Support for capturing projectKey, Component, Fix Version and Affects Version rename.
- Support for manual sync with Salesforce by Project.
- Support for Salesforce fields and Salesforce Links custom field types in Confluence Jira macro.
- Performance improvements for faster Issue View rendering when Advanced Fields is enabled.
- Automatic backup removed from Sync operation.
- Support for mapping user fields to Case fields on Case creation from Jira (based on email matching).
- Added an alias to ZIssue object for sfquery() JQL function (for example: key in sfquery("zissue.zsfjira__Status__c='To do' AND case.Status='New'") to retrieve Issues with status 'To do' related to Cases with status 'New').
Fix for Atlassian's Authentication bypass in Seraph - CVE-2022-0540
- Fixed a problem with zAgileConnect customfields configuration that may prevent Search results to be displayed.
- Create Jira comment is slow when Advanced Fields is enabled and many Cases are linked to the Jira Issue.
- Advanced Fields configuration is removed after saving Salesforce Object configuration.
- Fixed a problem with global action names and IDs with special characters on Case creation from Jira.
- Some Admin pages were showing 'Leave site' alert when user try to go to a different page.
- Fixed a problem when downloading files without extension.
- Other minor fixes and security improvements.
Release Date: January 26, 2022
- Fixed formatting of number fields in Salesforce views.
- Case to Issue field mapping for select and multi-select fields on Issue creation from Salesforce.
- CSV Import fails if the CSV file has not printable characters.
- Jira multi-select fields mapped to ZIssue not working as a result of Salesforce API version upgrade in v1.14.0.
- Time Tracking mapped fields not populated when creating Issue from zAgileConnect Apex API or Process builder.
Release Date: September 20, 2021
Features & Enhancements:
- Support for integration between multiple Salesforce instances with a single Jira Cloud instance.
- Custom Permissions for the following:
- Restrict access to Jira Issues transitions from Salesforce.
- Allow login to Jira from Salesforce using individual user account.
- Allow login to Jira from Salesforce using Integration user account.
- Hide “Edit Issues” button in Related Jira Issues Lightning Web Component.
- Support for "Issue Linking" during Issue Create and Edit actions using respective Lightning Web Components.
- Post Comment to Jira Issue from Related Jira Issues Lightning Web Component.
- Upgraded API version of package components to v50 and greater.
"Refresh Salesforce Properties in Jira" does not support multiple Salesforce objects integrated with Jira Issue.