The following steps are described in this document for integrating Salesforce objects (other than Case) with Jira Issue
- Create a look-up relationship for the object in ZIssueSF
- Create a new junction object to link the Salesforce object with ZIssue
- Create a master-detail relationship between the Salesforce object and the new junction object created in step 2
- Create a master-detail relationship between ZIssue and the new junction object created in step 2
- Add trigger to the Salesforce object for sending updates to Jira
- Define Related List values for the Salesforce object in ZIssue
These steps describe the integration of Opportunity object with JIRA Issue, to follow an example scenario. The same steps may be repeated for other objects (including custom objects) that can be defined as Master in a Master-Detail relationship.