We strongly recommend that you perform the upgrade in a test environment of Salesforce and Jira prior to applying the upgrade in production
zAgileConnect Salesforce Package
Use this URL to install the package into any organization:
Note: If you are installing into a sandbox organization you must replace the initial portion of the URL with http://test.salesforce.com
Upgrading zAgileConnect to Release v1.14
Please follow these steps to upgrade:
- Upgrade the Salesforce package using the link above or get the package from the AppExchange.
- Upgrade the Jira Add-on to v1.14.x (for Jira Server and Jira Data Center only).
- If you are upgrading from zAgileConnect v1.11.x or previous please follow the steps below:
- Update Application Link in Jira and re-authenticate REQUIRED
- Assign zAgileConnect Permission Sets REQUIRED
- Re-save Option 5: Select Issue fields to pull from Jira (needed if Issue Sprint field was previously mapped)
- Re-save Option 6: Select Salesforce fields to send to Jira Issues and fields that must be updated when corresponding Salesforce fields are updated
For Jira On-Premise users (Jira Server and Jira Data Center), please note the following:
User masquerading (using Salesforce user's email to find matching Jira account to perform Jira actions from Salesforce) is no longer supported in v1.13 and higher versions. Salesforce users may log directly into Jira using their own accounts for performing Jira actions from Salesforce