The following message appears when trying to Create a Jira Issue from Salesforce:
"Unable to display fields. It seems like you don't have permission to create issues"
- The JIRA Integration user does not have the proper permission to create issues in that JIRA Project, or
- The Salesforce user does not have the proper permissions to create issues in that JIRA Project.
- Sign in to Jira directly as the Integration User and try to create an Issue in the same Jira Project (and Issue Type).
- Sign in to Jira directly using the Salesforce User's Jira account and try to create an Issue in the same Jira Project (and Issue Type).
Grant Create Issue permissions for these two users in the specific Jira Project:
- JIRA integration user
- JIRA User account that corresponds to the Salesforce user trying to create the issue.