*Jira Server and Jira Data Center add-on update (1.13.8-8)
Release Date: August 11, 2022
- Improved formatting of new line chars in text area fields for Case Details Popup
Improved permission validation on zAgileConnect Backup download
Fix for Jira Data Synchronization not working in Jira 8.5.x and previous versions.
*Jira Server and Jira Data Center add-on only update (1.13.7-8)
Release Date: April 18, 2022
- Support for capturing projectKey, Component, Fix Version and Affects Version rename.
- Support for manual sync with Salesforce by Project.
- Support for Salesforce fields and Salesforce Links custom field types in Confluence Jira macro.
Fix for Atlassian's Authentication bypass in Seraph - CVE-2022-0540
Fixed a problem with zAgileConnect customfields configuration that may prevent Search results to be displayed.
*Jira Server and Jira Data Center add-on only update (1.13.6-8)
Release Date: Nov 15, 2021
- Support for mapping single select fields to Salesforce lookup fields on Case creation from Jira.
- Performance improvements for faster Issue View rendering when Advanced Fields is enabled.
- Automatic backup removed from Sync operation.
- Support for mapping user fields to Case fields on Case creation from Jira (based on email matching)
- Create jira comment is slow when Advanced Fields is enabled and many Cases are linked to the Jira Issue.
- Advanced Fields configuration is removed after saving Salesforce Object configuration.
Release Date: July 26, 2021
Fixes & Improvements
- Fixed – 'Apex heap size too large' error when creating Jira Issue from Salesforce if the Issue has large metadata associated with it.
- Fixed – Search Lightning Web Component (LWC) error when auto suggest is enabled and Case has empty value
- Fixed – Invalid format error in datetime field in Create Issue Lightning Web Component
- Improved - Issue Update API no longer requires the Jira Issue to be linked to at least one Salesforce entity
- Improved - Jira project list in Create Issue Lightning Web Component is sorted alphabetically
Release Date: June 24, 2021
- Error creating/updating Jira Issues when Issue has Time Tracking fields and Time Tracking is set in Jira in 'Legacy' mode. Affects only Jira on-prem (Server, Data Center) and when using Lightning Web Component.
- "ZIssueUpdaterBatchJob Null Pointer exception" on bulk Case updates, if Issue auto-update is enabled
Release Date: June 2, 2021
- Jira Post Function for automating creation of Salesforce objects from Jira via Salesforce Global Actions (available for Jira Server and Jira Data Center; required Jira add-on upgrade to version 1.13.3-8.x)
- Search Lightning Web Component supports pop out/pop in UI
- “View Setup & Configuration” permission is no longer needed to view Related Jira Issues Visualforce page
- "Too many query rows Error" in 'Users directly logged in to Jira' page
- On Case page load, focus automatically shifted to Link Issue entry field in Related Jira Issues Visualforce page
Release Date: April 19, 2021
- Create Salesforce Objects from Jira using Salesforce Global Actions (only available for Jira Server and Jira Data Center in this version).
- Salesforce users can authenticate to Jira using their own Jira accounts from Related Jira Issues Visualforce page in Salesforce Classic.
- Suggest Issues in Salesforce implemented as Jira’s Search (removed word stemming).
- New Create and Edit Issue Lightning Web Component with support for sending local attachment when creating an Issue.
- Support for Email Salesforce Files in Case Email attachments in Jira.
- Support for configuring a second Jira URL for on-prem Jira (Server and Data Center) for authentication and navigation links from Salesforce.
- Removed the need for “View Setup and Configuration” permission for non standard salesforce profiles to view Related Jira Issues page.
- Improved error handling in mapping configuration when a configured Salesforce field was deleted.
- Link and Unlink Issues from Salesforce now uses Jira Integration user account for Jira Cloud to allow linking of Jira Service Management Issues.
- Fix for misleading error messages for required fields in Jira Server and Datacenter 8.x on Create Issue from Salesforce (Unexpected response from JIRA (204)).
- Fix for Groups picker returning only 20 entries in Jira Cloud Link/Unlink configuration pages.
- Fix for Salesforce Instance URL disappearing in Salesforce Authentication page after reinstalling zAgileConnect Jira Server and Datacenter Add-on.
Release Date: February 28, 2021
- Lightning Web Component for Jira Search
- Lightning Web Component for Jira Activity
- Lightning Web Component for Related Jira
- Link / Unlink Salesforce with Issues from Jira
- Salesforce users can optionally use their Jira accounts to perform actions in Jira from Salesforce.
- Field-level refresh from Salesforce to Jira for fields mapped between Salesforce and Jira Issues
- Refresh SF relationships in Jira (Jira Server and Jira Data Center)
- SF properties in Agile sprint board (Jira Server and Jira Data Center only)
- Search Salesforce properties using Jira JQL
- Permission sets for zAgileConnect Users, Admins and Integration Account